Q. What is Crime Stoppers?
A. Crime Stoppers is information that helps prevent or solve crime.
Do you have information that may help solve a felony crime? Contact Crime Stoppers. We won’t ask your name. If your information is good, you’ll be given a unique code number. If your information helps get a suspect arrested and charged, you can use that code number to collect a cash reward of up to $1000.00.
All information given to Crime Stoppers is kept confidential.
Contact Crime Stoppers to help law enforcement solve:
- Aggravated Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Business Burglary
- Residential Burglary
- Felony Fugitives
- Felony Theft
- Illegal Narcotics
- Auto Theft
- Other Felony Crimes
Q. How Does Crime Stoppers Work?
A. Like This:
1. Tipster calls (870) 732-4444.
2. Tipster gives info.
3. Verification is made on information.
4. Tipster is issued a secret number and information is recorded.
5. Additional information is added to the tipster’s report.
6. Compiled report is forwarded to an investigator.
7. Investigation bureau advises Crime Stoppers of information value within 10 working days.
8. Police arrest responsible party.
9. Report goes to awards committee. Payment amount is set between $100 and $1000.
10. Tipster payoff date is set.
11. Cash payment is made after tipster calls back.
Crime Stoppers is operated by citizens who serve on the board of directors, volunteer on committees, and primarily by those who contact us with tips on criminals. You can support Crime Stoppers with a donation. Donations are tax deductible. Mail your contributions to:
Crittenden County Crime Stoppers, Inc.
P.O. Box 1572
West Memphis, AR 72303